Salesforce Developer - San Francisco, CA - $170k Salary
Mason Frank International has recently partnered with an end-user located in San Francisco, CA who is in a rapid growth mode and looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their in-house team.
You will mainly be responsible for configuring and building items for their Salesforce platform to serve their clients and support internal users.
Experience our client is looking for:
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification(s)
- Proficient with Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages & Lightning components
- Integrating Salesforce with an internal and external system
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, DevOps, QA, Security, and Regulatory.
- Develop CRM workflows and custom solutions to suit the business's needs
- Salesforce backend service development with Apex
- Salesforce frontend development with Lightning Web Components(aura) and VisualForce
- Developing Master Data strategies
- Using code source control tools, such as GitHub Repository.
- Using project management tools such as JIRA
- Managing Salesforce cloud-based package solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
If you are looking to apply your Salesforce experience to a new opportunity with a growing organisation don't hesitate to get in touch if you would be interested in having a confidential chat about this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize in the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your most updated CV to Gus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.