As a Salesforce Marketing Automation Specialist for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the proliferation of marketing efforts via Marketo, Eloqua, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will also be working in conjunction with outreach professionals within this client's org to strategize best marketing practices and identifying / building out viable automation tools based off needs of the marketing team.
- 4+ years of experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation (Flows, Process Builders)
- Salesforce Administrator and is required, any additional certifications are taken into consideration and heavily preferred such as:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Certifications with Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or HubSpot are highly favored
- Be a creative thinker and active contributor to marketing campaign efforts!
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment and providing development support
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via a new instance
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($85k-$105k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Marketing Automation Specialist.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org