Salesforce Senior Technical Architect - $180K - $200K + Bonus Jersey City, New Jersey Job Description:
An established, stable, and well respected organization is seeking to on-board Salesforce Technical & Solutions Architects. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone in the Salesforce ecosystem to grow into more of a leadership role and contribute to the on going improvement of internal architecture and successes of CRM intitiatives. Requirements:
- Strong Salesforce technical knowledge including developing custom applications, custom coding, programming, Apex, classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, components, sandbox, and Lightning.
- Working experience with Salesforce Lightning project.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred.
- (4+) years-experience in similar role
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification a MUST, others are a PLUS
- Solid research, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ETL/integration platforms such as (Cast Iron, Informatica, SnapLogic).
- Mulesoft a Plus
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development.
- Exceptional understanding of [object-oriented] concepts and design patterns and languages: (Java, Ruby, C#, C++.)
- Experience leading technical resources
- Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
- Force.com, web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com, API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product
- Meeting with stakeholders, business leaders, and C-level executive
- Requirement gathering, identifying best Salesforce practices, and implementing new processes
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents
- Gathering requirements, meeting with clients to identify needs
- Collaborate with in-house and off-shore technical team
- Overseeing the custom solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Strong compensation package inc. bonus
- Remote flexibility
- Full benefits package
- Pension & 401K
If this is a position that you could see yourself in, Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 646-540-7511 EXT: (7511)
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy