MuleSoft Integration Architect - Lexington, MA - FT - $140k-150kMuleSoft Integration Architect - Lexington, MA - FT - $140k-150k The Company
The client is a software company that works with customers to offer end-to-end support for the complete project management life cycle. With well-regulated processes and resources that lead to efficient project management, the solutions encompass the entire scope of the project right from inception to planning, and execution to optimization of the IT environment. The client focuses on understanding its customer's business to facilitate rapid deployment backed by seamless implementation and integration with their environment, thereby enabling them to create and deliver enhanced user experience and cost-effective bespoke business solutions. The company has extensive experience and proven capabilities in Business Transformation, Digital Transformation, Business Application Implementations and Integration Services. The client has been recognized as an Inc 5000 company with Goldman Sachs certifying them as a top 10,000 Small Businesses Entrepreneur Program. The Role
The Integration Engineer (Developer/ Architect) is a MuleSoft professional with Java/J2EE background responsible for the architecture, design, development, and support all phases and activities involved in the projects for providing the enterprise integration services and operations. This is the technical lead/architect role for designing, developing and implementing the foundational interface services that support integration-as-a-Service platform. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Responsible for providing system analysis activities for technology architecture, interface standards, and integrations solutions.
- Define and drive the overall technology solution architecture.
- Serve as the Sr Developer/Architect for Health integration projects.
- Collaborate with other technical team technology leaders to ensure technology and architecture direction is consistent with the enterprise integration needs.
- Deliver high-quality interface solutions that support business and clinical system operations.
- Excellent background in SOA software solutions and operations.
- Design and implement enterprise SOA integration platform that support interoperability for interfacing among internal systems and interfacing with external system.
- Work collaboratively with other development and QA teams in software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Impart best practices and guidance to others in development team.
- Maintain software versions in version control tool.
- Work with the technical team lead for direction/design and collaboratively with team developers, Architects, DBAs, Integrations Administrators and others to achieve cohesive, compliant software deliveries.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum master's degree in information systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 10-15 years of experience in SOA systems development and operations
- Experience in system architecture and 5-10 years of experience as a tech lead
- 3+ years of experience with MuleSoft platform (AnyPoint, Exchange, Runtime)
- Expert in SDLC processes including Agile/Scrum process
- Expert in data and integration, including XML, RESTful API, SOA, SOAP/JSON, Java J2EE development
- Strong experience designing, developing and deploying BPEL, ESB applications
- Experience in Microservices is HUGE PLUS
- Experience in Health IT Data/Applications is a HUGE PLUS
- Good understanding of infrastructure components involved in establishing an EAI framework
- Expert in database architecture and development, SQL and PL/SQL
- Expert in rules engine design, message interface metadata management, service design
- Experience working with various vendor platforms and managing interfaces between systems in a complex clinical ecosystem
- Experience in application monitoring, performance tuning, code reviews and creating Proof-of-Concepts
- Salesforce / Healthcloud experience a PLUS (But NOT a MUST)
- Customer oriented attitude toward both internal and external customers.