Tableau Developer - Boston, MA $95K The Company:
Our client is an expert consulting partner in IT implementation, support, and training all across the world. They are looking for an expert Tableau developer to enhance their data visualization capabilities so that they can create a more efficient IT operation process. Responsibilities include:
- Create new Tableau Dashboards and defect fixes on existing Tableau Dashboards
- Create new Business Objects reports and defect fixes on existing reports
- Converting the BO reports from lower environments to the production team
- 3+ years of Tableau development experience with creating data structures, quantitative analysis, data visualizations, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or MIS
- Experienced in SQL, TOAD, DB Visualizer, etc.
- Strong in ETL concepts, processes and Business Objects Data Services experience.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com