Salesforce Developer - Detroit, MI - $130K
As a Salesforce Developer for this 20-year-old Detroit-based, core-values driven company you will research, design, develop, and modify enterprise-wide systems and application software. You will evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system. By working in a collaborative environment with other teams to create and innovate, this company will give you the tools you need to succeed in this role.
This energy services company is committed to building energy excellence. They provide to utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, the clients you will work with have come to depend on the company's customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals. Requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years of Salesforce Developer Experience (Apex, Visualforce & Lightning)
- 2 years SharePoint Development (Preferred)
- 3 years .NET (Preferred)
- 3 years Oracle PL/SQL (Preferred)
- Has implemented at least one migration from classic to lightning platform
- Valid Driver's License
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections
- Define functional requirements; conduct a detailed analysis of alternative solutions; design complex system enhancements and interfaces; develop prototype systems to refine design and requirements; document design and detailed specifications; plan for configuration control, testing, security, and quality assurance
- Participate in all aspects of software delivery model, Design, Development, Validation, Delivery and Maintenance
- Perform system test and validations; verify system expectations and requirements; ensure system operation; perform enhancements and improvements
- Ensure that all appropriate operating procedures, contingency plans, and security policies are followed on a routine basis
This role has physical demands and work environment characteristics representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or email@example.com.