Salesforce Project Manager-Dallas, TX- $100k-$120k
A company in the education technology sector is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager. This position will be an advocate for their multiple divisions Salesforce teams. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator and have experience with leading teams to success.
The Salesforce Project manager will be the main point of management and ownership for the Salesforce instances and the projects that they are involved with. The right candidate will be a good listener and open to giving honest feedback to the team. This position is ideal for someone who is open to a challenge and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Must have leadership, organization, and coordination to support the key activities
- Make sure all projects adhere to best practices
- Guide project stakeholders in defining project scope
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive adherence and timely delivery
- Great Communication skills
- At least three years of hands on Salesforce experience
- Understanding of process builders, custom objects, workflows, and app exchange
- Experience with working on a CPQ project
- Project Management experience preferred
This position offers great work life balance and a competitive benefits plan. If you are looking for a challenge at a company with a great culture and room for growth, this is the position for you.
To Apply send your CV's to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org