Salesforce Business Analyst | Utah | 80k-110k Salary:
Salt Lake City, UtahTechnology:
As a Salesforce Business Analyst for our clients award winning company, you will advance and identify requirements and project scopes. You will also be responsible for creating, implementing, and testing the solution design. You will be involved in process from the beginning to the end.
- 3+ years with strong technical and functional experience on salesforce.com
- Execute IT strategies for sales and marketing
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to correct problems
- ADMIN 201/ADMIN 301 certifications a plus
- Plan, develop, and launch efficient business
- Apply Salesforce Systems Administration experience
- Configuring and testing business systems
- Generating reports based on findings
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Extend and maintain companies CRM system
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4383 or firstname.lastname@example.org