Salesforce Developer - Newcastle-upon-Tyne
I am currently working with a major Salesforce End User in the North East who are seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their existing team. Within this role you will be working on a major digital transformation, focused around the implementation of CPQ for billing and Field Service Lightning so there is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with some of the latest and most niche technologies in the market!
If you want to challenge yourself on a nationwide multi-cloud project with a complex integration architecture then this could be the perfect role for you...
Role & Responsibilities
- To be an end-to-end coder who loves programming and getting involved with complex solutions
- Work across the companies multiple cloud CRM system, gaining full flexibility across the company's data structure
- Get involved in end-to-end development; my client are particularly keen to find developers who are interested in design and architecture in order to push them to the next level of the coming years
- Day to day coding enhancements and creation of customised features using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning and Lightning Web Components
- Mentoring more junior members of the team to further your leadership skills and to ensure efficient delivery
- Completing the development lifecycle using continuous integration and unit testing to automate delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Apex and Visualforce coding skills
- Experience with LWCs ideally, or with Lightning Aura Components
- Design and architecture capabilities
- Full development lifecycle expertise and DevOps knowledge
- Experience of working as part of a team in an Agile environment would be preferred
- Holding at least Platform Developer I Certification
- Pension scheme
- 23-25 days' holiday allowance
- Medical insurance
- Training and certification assistance
- Bike to work scheme
If you would be interested to find out more then apply below or get in touch with Tom Atkinson to speed up your application at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.