A Salesforce Pro with over 5 years' experience working as a Salesforce Developer. You have a strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity. You also have experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Workato) and have strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications preferred.As a Salesforce Developer, You Will
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. without any sponsorship requirements.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage integrations of our internal systems.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new requests.
- Assist in training new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Own all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Take on technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, and testing.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Apex and Lightning Experience
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America.
We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 347-783-6573
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy