Salesforce Solutions Architect | Remote | 120k-140k Salary:
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect for our rapidly growing client, you will design scalable Salesforce solutions. You will work with force.com day in and day out and participate in projects rich with Visual flow, Apex, Visualforce, and lightning components.
- 3+ years with strong technical and functional experience on salesforce.com
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects cohesively
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Ability to correct problems
- Admin Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Provide technical guidance to the development of SFDC
- Serve as technical lead for implementation design
- Project strategy planning
- Work with large data volumes
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4383 or firstname.lastname@example.org