Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Are you someone with in depth knowledge about cloud-based systems, especially Salesforce? Do you enjoy thinking creatively to help businesses become more efficient by effectively leveraging the features of these systems? A successful, well-established company in the real estate agency is looking for someone like this to join their fast-paced, dynamic team as a Technical Business Analyst.
What You Would Be Doing
- Working with stakeholders and IT leadership to implement strategy and develop solutions in Salesforce
- Applying best practices and streamlining current processes
- Helping train new users in Salesforce and limiting user errors
- Customizing page layouts, reports, and dashboards to fit business needs
- Working with the development team to develop low-code solutions
What We're Looking For
- Experience with the Salesforce product suite
- Understanding of the functional aspects of business systems
- Understanding of Salesforce admin tasks
- Experience translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Some coding experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented and organized candidates
- Self-motivated candidates
Incentives and Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401k matching
- Ample PTO
- Weekly lunch and quarterly breakfast
- Team-oriented company culture
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Kyla at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (949) 570-2399.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.