Senior-level Tableau Analyst - Boston, MA $70KThe Company:
Our client is a leader in the automotive and property insurance industry. Their mission is to give their customers the highest level of care and satisfaction with quality insurance plans. They are looking for an expert in data analysis to join their Marketing Analytics and Reporting team.Qualifications include:
- 3+ years of BI and Analytics experience
- Must have experience using Tableau for visualizations and analytics
- Must be experienced in SQL and SAS platforms
- Need to have an Analytics mind set
- Experience with digital marketing, call center data, etc. is preferred
- Must have a Master's Degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, etc.
- Mine data from the internal database using SQL and SAS to display key trends
- Create data visualizations using Tableau dashboards and Excel tables to show KPI and sales forecasting
- Analyze traffic and mobile app data to provide insight on automotive market trends
- Create and maintain data models displaying customer segmentations for all current and prospect customers
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com