Salesforce Commerce Cloud Practice Lead
Location- London, Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £84-100k (including car allowance)
A Salesforce Commerce Cloud Practice lead is requiring an reputable Salesforce Platinum Partner.
The Organisation is up taking a excited period of growth and is now looking for an expert to forefront their salesforce commerce cloud practice.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits (including a car allowance)Key responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities with team members to establish a pipeline
- Support and lead the strategy to close deals, ensuring that customer concerns are resolved from discovery to negotiation and contracts
- Offer coaching and support to architect/lead consultant
- Establish value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities with senior sales colleagues
- Lead Commerce Cloud related RFP and bid responses
- Coordinate with architect/lead consultant to establish individual professional development plans
- Salesforce certifications would be a plus. Coding experience a necessity.
- CPQ and order management systems knowledge and experience.
- Proficient knowledge of the salesforce platform.