Software Engineer (MuleSoft) - Remote to Start - $120k - $130k
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to provide programming and analytic services in support of the firm's client/server information systems. This role services provide operational efficiency for users of the company's critical business tools resulting in optimal member experience through both direct and enhanced features and functionality via different digital channels The Company
A financial firm that believes helping people is the backbone of a successful business. This firm values connecting with their clients & forming lasting relationships, in addition to desiring a candidate that possesses a teamwork-oriented & passionate attitude to their work. Day to Day
- Responsible for full Agile sprint software development life cycle (SDLC) including, but not limited to discovery, application architecture, design input, user interface, and database programming.
- Develops and tests computer programs and system interfaces to meet project needs using a variety of programming languages, software packages, utilities, and platforms.
- Maintains the standards for software development, documentation, and user interface design.
- Translates business requirements into technology solutions.
- Provides computer program/system development, technical maintenance, and operational support for various technology platforms, using own judgement for solution design.
- Provides Technology Solutions department with support related to software problem resolution, alternative solutions research, software data modelling, and data architecture mapping.
- Actively maintains state-of-the-art knowledge of software languages, trends, and practices; responsible for team shared knowledge.
- Uses SDLC methodology to produce software solutions in compliance with the company's programming policies and standards.
- Creates and maintains code for various application programs.
- Actively participates in peer code reviews to ensure adherence to technical and operational standards.
- Interacts with the IT Infrastructure team in the design, implementation, and support of the underlying technical architecture required to support the websites and other web-based applications.
- Creates deployment plans from development to QA/Test and then to production.
- Creates, analyzes, and evaluates information systems proposals, providing the level of effort(LOE) requirements to deliver assigned objectives.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree + 4 years of related experience.
- Or a Masters with 1 year of experience; or equivalent work experience in Systems Development, developing moderately complex IT solutions to improve business processes.
- Reports directly to the Manager, Applications Development.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive responsibility in software analysis, design, development, configuration, and programming including experience using one or more of C#, Visual Basic (VB), Java, and/or PL/SQL, VB.NET, Java, Apex.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak with any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 813-261-4232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.