Salesforce Administrator-Austin TX- $65k-$80k
A client in the non-profit sector is seeking an administrator for their Salesforce platform. They are looking for a driven self-starter who can work independently and has great attention to detail.
The right candidate must be good at time management and must be able to meet objectives and KPIs established from their supervisor. They will be responsible for training and supporting the clients needs as it pertains to Salesforce.
- Create and manage custom fields, complex workflow rules, data validation, page layouts, and third-party integrations
- Manipulate data and import the data into Salesforce
- Work effectively in a collaborative work environment and adhere to company policy
- Be a technical Liaison between stakeholders and development teams
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Admin Experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred
- Strong Customer service skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Fonteva is a plus
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
Send CVs to Kate Murray firstname.lastname@example.org