Salesforce Technical Consultant - London - £60-75k
I am currently working with a client who are looking for a Salesforce Technical Consultant to join their in-house line of business systems team. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of both the functional and technical Salesforce Platform. Within the role you will be heavily involved in projects and be responsible for the configuration and development. You will also help design, develop and deploy internal Salesforce projects aswell as improving your skill set. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skill Requirements:
- Ownership of the architecture of Salesforce
- Assisting with configuration and customisation in various Salesforce offering involving Sales Cloud and CPQ
- Create profiles and implement security rules at object, field and record level
- Provide manual and automated data entry clean-up as required
- Assist in third line support for Salesforce when required to support teams
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Hands-on experience using and implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ aswell as configuring App Exchange integrations with external solutions
- Preferable experience in CI/CD deployments and SFDX
Personal qualities that are also key for this role include organisation skills and communication skills. You must also be able to adapt to managing activities as their may be more than one project working simultaneously.
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to me on 020 3870 0173 or by email email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.