Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer - Remote - $90,000
As the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Analyst/Developer for this 140 year old, family-owned business, you will serve as the liaison to help bridge the gap between ideas and execution by communicating requirements to developers and testing the results of their work to assure it meets the needs of consumers. With a longtime commitment to sustainability, this client is seeking an energetic individual that will act as the go-to person that teammates and outside partners can rely on when they need something figured out or have something done quickly and efficiently.
This company is committed to helping their community and cleaning up the mess's life throws their way whether big or small, near or far. With great pride in everything they do, this company will give you the tools you need to not only succeed but also progress your career as they offer opportunities and benefits to help you grow and advance your skills. Key Responsibilities
- Gather and coordinate the requirements of feature updates for company's web properties, communicating them clearly to developers and designers (internal and external).
- Document processes to keep the team informed with how things work on company's web properties.
- Conduct user acceptance testing in support of the introduction of new website content, features, and functionality.
- Understand and communicate requirements for troubleshooting and implementing technical solutions from external vendor partners.
- Understand and communicate search engine optimization strategies based on direction from external vendor partners.
- Proactively identify opportunities for enhancing digital communications content (for websites and other channels) and, with direct manager, prioritize these for implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Help train associates in new technical processes and applications.
- Degree minimum: Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience level: At least 3-5 years Digital Marketing Experience
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Marketing Center, Google Analytics
- Experience with Oracle Service Cloud
- Some understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with SFCC Development or other content management systems
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- Eagerness to troubleshoot and problem solve in creative ways
- Attention to detail
- Strong written communications skills
- Robust interpersonal/collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate technical details to non-technical cross-functional teams
- Ability to document processes and propose improvements
- Ability to manage/contribute to multiple dynamic priorities
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently without supervision, including remotely
- Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking/ticketing software
- Experience working with end-consumer-facing applications (especially ecommerce websites)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.