Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Salary: £50,000- £65,000 Depending on Experience
This client is a non-profit organisation. They have a base location in central London and a secondary office in Bristol. They are an employee centric company that love to use the latest technologies.
This position is brand new and is due to growth of the company. Their current headcount stands at around 50 and they are looking to increase this by the end of the year. This role fits into a collaborative and supportive development team.
This company stand out on the market for creating an exceptional place to work through employee engagement and work life balance. They like to think out of the box and offer an innovative and supportive workplace for you to grow and develop in. They are looking for someone that fits well into the team as well as being technically knowledgeable.
- Development experience using Salesforce.com platform
- Hands on Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components experience
- Agile experience
Good to have:
- Salesforce certifications
- Non profit organisation experience
- Flexible working options including remote working (all work is currently remote)
- Innovative and supportive working environment
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with me today to find out more details.
Get in touch with Zarah Ahmed at:
Phone: 0191- 594- 9733