Salesforce Developer - 1-year Remote contract -Raleigh NC
As part of the HealthCare Technology team, the core responsibility is to develop and maintain salesforce and other integrated platforms. Provide technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. This is a remote role, but the candidate will be required to work on site post COVID in Raleigh, NC. Below are responsibilities and requirements.
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Creating solutions involving with customizations and integrations for Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience in depth Salesforce programming with Apex, SOSQL, VisualForce, APIs, Apex mastery is required.
- Troubleshoot integrations between Salesforce and other systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical area or related work experience
- SFDC Admin and Developer certification required
- 4-6 years of Salesforce Development experience
- Extensive experience in Lightning development. (Highly Important)
- Advance knowledge of Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud required, Communities and AppExchange Solutions preferred
- High level of knowledge on APEX programming
- SFDC integration is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 215-789-9447 or email@example.com