Software Engineer- Remote- FT- $120-130K
Software Engineer- Remote- FT- $120-130K Company
This role provides programming and analytical services to support ongoing development of the credit union's client/server information systems. These services provide operational efficiencies for users of TCU's critical business tools resulting in optimal member experience through both direct and enhanced features and functionality through different digital channels. The Role
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Responsible for full Agile sprint software development life cycle (SDLC) including, but not limited to discovery, application architecture, design input, user interface, and database programming.
- Develops and tests computer program and system interfaces to meet project needs using a variety of programming languages, software packages, utilities and platforms.
- Maintains the standards for software development, documentation and user interface design.
- Translates business requirements into technology solutions.
- Provides computer program/system development, technical maintenance and operational support for various technology platforms, using own judgement for solution design.
- Provides TCU's Technology Solutions department with support related to software problem resolution, alternative solutions research, software data modeling and data architecture mapping.
- Actively maintains state-of-the-art knowledge of software languages, trends and practices; responsible for team shared knowledge.
- Uses SDLC methodology to produce software solutions in compliance with TCU's programming policies and standards.
- Creates and maintains code for various application programs.
- Actively participates in peer code reviews to ensure adherence to technical and operational standards.
- Interacts with the IT Infrastructure team in the design, implementation and support of the underlying technical architecture required to support the websites and other web-based applications.
- Creates deployment plans from development to QA/Test and then to production. Creates, analyzes, and evaluates information systems proposals, providing level of effort (LOE) requirements to deliver assigned objectives.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
Reporting and Experience:
- Significant experience in designing, building, and implementing enterprise level software solutions.
- Solid understanding of application development processes, from UI to relational database structures.
- Practical project management capabilities and a demonstrated ability to develop good working relationships with business management and other team members.
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation server, Git or the equivalent. Software Engineer Position Description Software Engineer Position Description 2 of 2
- Working knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Unix, Windows).
- Experiential knowledge of Agile, and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Successful experience solving problems of significant scope and complexity.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Effective ability to work with all levels of staff, understanding different perspectives while focused on completion of objective.
- Effective, professional communication skills and thorough understanding of the importance of member/customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Reports directly to the Manager, Applications Development.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience; or a Masters with 1 year of experience; or equivalent work experience in Systems Development, developing moderately complex IT solutions to improve business processes.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive responsibility in software analysis, design, development, configuration and programming including experience using one or more of C#, Visual Basic (VB), Java, and/or PL/SQL, VB.NET, Java, Apex.
**A minimum of 6-12 months of MuleSoft experience is required
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7963