Salesforce Technical Architect - Technology - Central London/Remote - 6 month contract - 650 DR
I have a fantastic contract opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join a global industry-leading Technology business who have taken great strides through the current pandemic and are now embarking on a Greenfield project
This is an important role that offers direct exposure to the major stakeholders within the project from the outset.
The successful Salesforce Technical Architect will be working closely with senior stakeholders and the Implementation team to help with the design and integration of the Salesforce platform. You will be working closely with the Progamme Manager and CTO to complete the initial stages of the project
Due to the current climate, this is a fully remote contract until the offices re-open with an option to work within the office 1 day a week. Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Project delivery from scoping through to gathering requirements, building, testing, and deployment
- work closely with the Salesforce development team assisting with shortfalls
- Support and maintain the platform with constant development and customisation
- Start to look at Data Mapping/Migration process to integrate from the legacy system
- Run sprints to access where the teams are at with the project
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways of using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes
- Strong hands-on experience developing Salesforce
- Extensive experience using and developing Apex and Visualforce code
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Salesforce Technical Architect to be part of a challenging Greenfield project from start to finish showcasing your experience implementing the Salesforce platform with best practices. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this role.