Salesforce Solutions Architect | Northampton | Remote Working | £70,000 - £90,000 (Base)
I am engaged with one of Europe's largest Banks as they look to round off the craziness that is 2020 by way of making some strategic hires within their growing Salesforce practice.
This Bank has gone through one of the largest Salesforce implementations in history (literally - think hundreds of millions of £££) and their product offering covers everything from Service/Sales Cloud to CPQ, AI and Machine Learning. They are now looking for experienced Solutions Architects to come in, dictate/implement new technology roadmaps and work with the business to create a 'Salesforce centre of excellence' within the Bank.
These positions are hugely senior, based in Glasgow and sitting at VP-level, offering an opportunity to come in and get involved in a truly enterprise program or work. You will fundamentally be given the opportunity to shape and define a number of solutions to help take the Bank to the next level when it comes to technology adoption. Not bad right?
Well in order to be part of this period of technology change, you must be able to demonstrate some of the below:
- Solutions Architecture & Design - You must have proven experience both shaping and defining E2E solutions, ideally using Cloud-based technologies in either an Infrastructure or Application Architecture environment. Exposure to Microservices, Serverless Architecture and APIs is also desirable.
- Salesforce Product Experience - You must have proven experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem, ideally Architecting solutions across the full Salesforce portfolio. Candidates with Salesforce certifications (Application Architect or System Architect) are also desirable.
- Stakeholder Management - Due to the hugely strategic nature of these roles, you must have proven commercial experience dealing with senior stakeholders (including up to c-level).
- Leadership - Finally, you must have proven leadership skills (ideally technical leadership). This role won't initially have direct reports but that will change in the longer term.
In return, you will benefit from a range of core benefits and perks including the following...
- Discretionary annual bonus (usually 10-20%) based on both personal and company performance.
- Employer pension (employer contributes 10%).
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays. You can also buy/sell additional holidays.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to regularly work remotely.
- Private healthcare plan and life assurance.
So if you like the sound of the above role and would like to find out more information then please reach out. You can get in touch with me via the following:
Anything discussed will remain confidential and all applications submitted will be done so with full candidate permission, therefore fully compliant with GDPR.
- Telephone: 0191 338 7540
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'