Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
This client is a well-known company that love to use the latest technologies including AWS, DevOps and Salesforce. They have several locations across the UK and so are flexible on location for the right candidate. This role is varied and involves client facing work so will require travel (after covid) currently all work is fully remote.
This position is pivotal in the company and well known in the salesforce ecosystem. The main responsibilities for this role include supporting and enabling the development of architects that report into you, understanding and strategizing project delivery and maintaining and building on client relationships.
My client is an advocate for sharing knowledge and encourages teamwork as well as supporting growth. They understand that IT is always adapting and to keep you up to date with technologies and best practises they are happy to fully support your learning and certifications including the CTA certification.
- Development experience using Salesforce.com platform
- Hands on Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components experience
- Agile experience
- Experience leading a team
Good to have:
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience of multiple project delivery
- Flexible working options including remote working (all work is currently remote)
- Innovative and supportive working environment
- Fully funded certifications and support with learning
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with me today to find out more details.
Get in touch with Zarah Ahmed at:
Phone: 0191- 594- 9733