Senior Salesforce Administrator-Plano, TX-$100k
A client in the automotive industry is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their team. They are looking for someone with at least 4 years of experience working in the Salesforce platform.
- Facilitate and Support modifications to Salesforce Cloud (Lightening Cloud, Service, Pardot, Community, Financial Force).
- Work with stakeholders to ensure Salesforce continues to deliver value to the expanding business including process workflow, reporting and UI modifications
- Perform data integration, write Queries, and develop/deploy reporting solutions
- Maintain documentation for all supported systems
- Assist interfaces between Mulesoft and Salesforce
- Minimum of 5 years in IT and 4 years in Salesforce
- Minimum of 3 years as either an Administrator or Analyst within Salesforce
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification is Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
This position has a competitive compensation package and great benefit plans. There is currently remote flexibility for this role, but it will be in an office setting. If this sounds like a good fit please send your CV to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.