As a Salesforce Service Cloud Developer for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the proliferation of the existing Salesforce Sales Cloud instance and assist in the data migration to Service Cloud. You will also be working in conjunction with outreach professionals within this client's org to strategize best marketing practices and identifying / building out viable automation tools based off needs of the marketing team.
- 4+ years of experience of Salesforce Service Cloud Development (APEX, Rest / Soap API's)
- Salesforce Platform Developer I is required, any additional certifications are taken into consideration and heavily preferred such as:
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Any Additional Certifications are considered
- Be a creative thinker and active contributor to service cloud migration efforts!
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment and providing development support
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via a new instance
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($125k-$145k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Service Cloud Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org