As a Salesforce Senior Developer for our clients award winning company, you will be the key developer in a new instance of Salesforce Lightning, working in tandem with the lead Architect. You will also be working in conjunction with a senior Salesforce Administrator to build out automated processes and guide the creation of custom APEX Triggers to best fit company needs.
- 4+ years of experience of Salesforce Development (APEX, Rest / Soap API's)
- 3X certified,Salesforce Platform Developer I is required, and any additional certifications are taken into consideration and heavily preferred such as:
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Any Additional Certifications are considered
- Be a creative thinker and active contributor integration efforts!
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment and providing development support
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via a new instance
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($145k-$165k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Senior Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to email@example.com