MuleSoft Integration Architect - Remote to Start $150k - $180k
Our exclusive client is looking for a seasoned MuleSoft Architect, with a background in enterprise integration design patterns. You'll work with the technical team lead for direction/design and collaborate with team Developers, Architects, DBAs, Integration Administrators, and others to achieve cohesive & compliant software deliveries.
Additionally, this company has a 50 + year heritage and is globally recognized as a top tier performer in the banking/financial services industry. Day to Day
- Interpreting requirements to develop Mule services/integrations with adherence to development, integration, and in practicing MuleSoft architectural best practices.
- Designing RESTFul APIs with RAML using MuleSoft 4.x version, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform for APIs, and API Manager.
- Does enterprise API creation, SOA Service enabling, ESB based Integration, and solution development.
- Designs and implement the development of multiple interface services to connect both internal and external SOAP and REST web services.
- Develops, build, deploy, and test Mulesoft applications/APIs (Experience API, Process API, and System APIs).
- Responsible for providing system analysis activities for technology architecture, interface standards, and integrations solutions.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
- MuleSoft Certification Necessary
- 10-15 of experience in SOA systems development and operations
- Experience in system architecture and 5-10 years' experience as a tech lead
- Recent 3+Years' experience with MuleSoft platform (Anypoint, Exchange, Runtime)
- Expert in SDLC processes including Agile/Scrum process
- Expert in data and integration, including XML, RESTful API, SOA, SOAP/JSON, Java J2EE development
- Strong experience designing, developing, and deploying BPEL, ESB applications
- 10+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak with any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 813-261-4232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.