Salesforce Team LeadLocation:
$90K-110K/annually - relocation package, paid time off, 401KJob Description & Responsibilities:
A Salesforce Partner is currently looking to add a Sales and Service Cloud Leader to their constantly growing team. This person will be overseeing a small team (4-to-6) and lead them on a path of development to a successful Salesforce career.
This person will be working alongside the Salesforce Practice Leader, as well as the Technical & Solutions Architects to directly understand the scope of projects. This person will primarily be handling questions and responsibilites that the junior- to mid-level employees need to understand the best practices of the Salesforce platform.
This candidate should have at least two-years of Salesforce Administration experience with workflows, dashboards, reports and custom objects. Work with APEX and Lightning Components are a plus. Experience in the Sales and Service Clouds are a must for this position. Salesforce certifications are needed with Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant being a big plus.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Serve as primary administrator for Salesforce platform
- Salesforce configuration
- Experience with workflows, reports, dashboards, Process Builder, Flow
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Prior experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Troubleshoot tech issues
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce platformEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598