Sr. MuleSoft Developer - Remote - FT - $110k-135kSr. MuleSoft Developer - Remote - FT - $110k-135kThe Company
The client helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. They create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. The company delivers results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. The client is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM. The Role
The Sr. MuleSoft Developer will be responsible for all facets of integration architecture and implementing solutions including API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practices. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in one or more enterprise integration tools such as TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle Fusion, Dell Boomi, etc. The candidate should have good skills in software development lifecycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge. In addition, Candidate should be able to drive the full cycle of project development leading to business objectives and value realization. The role is remote with expectations to travel 25-50% once it is safe to do so. Responsibilities
Education and Experience Required
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on AnyPoint Platform
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Supports the integration environment and solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions
- Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities
- Provides mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Works closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hold at least 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification
- 7+ years of experience in developing and delivering integration and data migration projects
- 5+ years MuleSoft experience
- Historical experience with the ESB stacks such as - MuleSoft, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion, Dell Boomi
- Development expertise on Anypoint studio, MULE ESB, JMS, MULE MMC, Active MQ, Kafka, jpa, designing using API's Led Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of with microservices architecture and API Strategy development
- Deep experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management, EDI Integration
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub