Salesforce Administrator - Operations Manager
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to improve upon our clients use of their Salesforce CRM and help users to use the platform to the best of their abilities. My client are currently growing at their fastest rate, adding 10% to their headcount in the last 3 months as the company and industry they are in is advancing so rapidly.
A really collaborative and fun place to work this role will suit someone with a similar outlook and postivie evnergy.
This role would be a perfect fit for an Administrator with 2 or more years experience who is keen to now use the knowledge that they have built and take further responsibility over a Salesforce org. The position would also be a great fit for somebody who enjoys working with people, as a large proportion of your daily routine will involve engaging with users ranging from the Sales team to Marketing and Article Editors. So for anybody who is wanting to use their people skills as much as their technical abilities then this would be the opportunity for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Optimise the Salesforce platform using declarative measures and configuration where necessary to improve the experience for my client's users
- Maintain the current system to cover and issues that come up and support the users for any queries they have
- Work with users to ensure that best practices are being followed for data entry and general use of the system
- Train users at different levels, varying from new exployees to management staff who need to access new reports and dashboards
- Create new reports and dashboards, custom objects and fields
- Create workflows and use process builder
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certification is preferred, but not a necessity
- Strong people and communication skills (a friendly and open company culture is very important to this client!)
- Experience of training users
- Salesforce Administration and configuration skills are needed
- Analytical skills to find gaps that require optimisation for the platform
- Stakeholder and user engagement to gather requirements
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working environment; everyone working remotely for the time being and will be 50:50 in-office vs. remote working when people do go back to the office
- Holiday leave
- Health insurance
- Company discounts