Senior Salesforce Consultant
Location- London, Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - 85k, dependent on experience.
A highly respected platinum partner is actively seeking a new senior salesforce consultant to join their team.
As Senior Consultant you'll work alongside the Sales teams to lead projects across a range of customers in the UK & Europe.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- You will be keen to continue developing your technical knowledge across all Salesforce products & relevant languages. You'll be process orientated, a strategic thinker and focused on delivering customer success.
- You'll be skilled at overseeing multiple projects and have great leadership skills, enabling you to get the best out of your project team.
- You will be great at identifying strengths in others and creating an innovative & strategic working environment.
- You'll uphold an environment of continuous development by sharing your expertise and encouraging peers to utilise ways to learn from & teach one another.
- You'll set an example for our junior consultants and be willing to offer mentorship.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience defining strategy, understanding clients' business process, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience working across the Salesforce product suite
- Natural leader who is skilled at getting the best out of their project team
- Confident managing the design & implementation of technology across multiple projects at a time
- Skilled at managing key stakeholder relationships
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Additional Salesforce Certifications are an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities