Senior Tableau Analyst - Boston, MA $95K The Company:
Our client is a vastly growing company in cloud technology fixated on providing the compensation services to businesses all across the United States. They are looking for an experienced professional to design and deliver data visualization and reports to their customers. This individual should be a creative problem solver who can lead a team in creating eye-popping visualizations using Tableau. Responsibilities include:
- Tableau design and data analysis
- Maintain and update standard visualization, reporting, and export offerings
- Consult daily with enterprise level clients on complex reporting tasks
- Work with sales, services, engineering, and other internal stakeholders to ensure tools, technology, and process are meeting needs
- Stay current on emerging trends in BI space and updates to technologies
- Act as a mentor fellow BI Analysts on best practices
- 8+ years of Tableau experience and creating data structures, quantitative analysis, data visualizations, etc.
- 5+ years of client consultation experience
- Experienced in SQL and Python languages
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com