Mid-Senior Java Developer
Multiple Java Development opportunities have become available within a successful banking organisation. This company are not only well know across Prague, but in the UK and the US too. This is a great opportunity for Mid-Lead level developers, who want to get stuck into complex enterprise projects. You will have the chance to work on the latest versions of Java, as well as multiple other technologies and frameworks such as Spring, JIRA and Jenkins. You will work alongside other multi-skilled developers, including front/back end, full-stack and DevOps engineers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high quality coding using Java technologies.
- Responsible for the design, development and deployment of multiple software and applications.
- Analysing and creating data flows for accurate and efficient decisions.
- Testing and maintenance of the core data applications.
- Providing solutions for the development specifications.
- Comply with the governance standards.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong experience using Java 8+ (Essential)
- Familiar with Spring/Spring boot frameworks
- Experience using Database Connectivity and multi-threading
- Excellent knowledge of the full development cycle, including design principals
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS
- Familiar with DevOps tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience using scripting languages other than Java (Python, Scala)
- Pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Company bonus
- Private health care
- Multiple well being/sporting events
*Must be located in the Czech Republic for fully remote options. If you are located outside the Czech Republic, you must relocate within the Czech Republic for this position* To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5