Integration Specialist/MuleSoft Developer - NYC - FT - $140kIntegration Specialist/MuleSoft Developer - NYC - FT - $140k The Company
The client is a prestigious, award winning national hospital. The client's purpose is to help people get back to what they need and love to do better than any other place in the world. Their mission is to provide the highest quality patient care, improve mobility and enhance the quality of life for all, and to advance the science of orthopedic surgery, rheumatology and their related disciplines through research and education. The client's company goal is to lead the world as the most innovative source of medical care, and to be the premier research institution and the most trusted educator in the fields of orthopedics, rheumatology and their related disciplines. The Role
As the client moves toward a cloud-based, server-less ecosystem, they are looking for an integration specialist to help lead the organization from an HL7-based integration framework to a robust API-based ecosystem. The MuleSoft Developer will work closely with cross functional product teams to define and execute on business requirements that support the client's Digital Strategy. The Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement, and test customized software applications. These API applications will be scalable and reusable, such that they provide a foundation for growing the broader company Digital Ecosystem. The Developer will have strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business‐critical applications. Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain complex applications.
- Perform technical and feasibility analysis, and assess ability to deliver on business requirements.
- Support MuleSoft architecture process including system, process and experience APIs.
- Architect Enterprise API and integration strategy across different applications, including Epic and Salesforce.
- Monitor and project costs associated with MuleSoft application usage and architecture.
- Develop unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality.
- Participate in developing specifications such as user stories and designs.
- Solve or recommend solutions for complex issues and problems.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed.
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Implement and Deploy MuleSoft Solutions
- Expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API integration, cloud messaging, ground-to‐cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems.
- Experience in at least one programming language and excited to learn others.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7965 or email@example.com
- 3+ MuleSoft development, integrations and customizations.
- 3+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
- 3+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high‐tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework.
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another technology-related field.
- Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies.
- Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans).
- Experience using Maven.
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile methodology.
- Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps.
- Integration product support from integration vendors like IBM, BEA, Oracle,