Salesforce Technical Lead
Location- London, Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
If you are a skilled Salesforce Technical lead who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you can apply your skills and provide technical leadership to others.
The technical lead role manages development teams using Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customised solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Identify ways to utilise SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organisation scaling at a rapid pace.
- Lead and own all technical aspects of Salesforce.com implementations and / or customisation including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Manage development teams using Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customised solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum 3 + years' experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications like Oracle, Sap etc.
- Participation in each phase of Salesforce.com (e.g., requirements gathering, planning-analysis-design, architect-build-deploy, support)
- Demonstrated abilities: defining systems strategy, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities