MuleSoft Architect & Linux Admin - Remote - $130k - $180k + 15% Bonus
A repeat client of ours is looking to fill this role ASAP. There's a need for admin experience with Redhat's Linux System in conjunction with ample experience with MuleSoft architecture. The candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of a high availability API platform environment using Azure and Mule Runtime Fabric products based in Kubernetes. Additionally, key responsibilities include monitoring, maintaining, and propelling the company's Cloud API Platform.
*Previous experience working for a partner or large end-user with a focus in Fintech is preferred.The Company
The client helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. They create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. The client is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM, to name a few. Specific Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Mule Runtime Fabric Cloud API platform based in Kubernetes and deployed in Azure.
- Administration of Redhat Linux systems in an Azure internal cloud environment.
- Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality.
- Configuration and maintenance of the monitoring system.
- Perform system & application patching and upgrades.
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures in Cloud API internal Confluence site.
- Participate in the definition of standards, guidelines and best practices for API deployment, maintenance and monitoring.
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards.
- Participate in the definition of the capacity plan.
- Help to develop and maintain tools for automated build, test, deployment and management of the platform.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent capability from relevant work experience.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Redhat Linux system administration and understanding of code and script (Python, Perl and/or Node.js).
- 2+ years of experience in Azure Cloud environment and VMs administration.
- 2+ years of experience using Kubernetes.
- Strong technical problems solving skills and experience in IP networking.
- Experience in a high‐availability and mission critical environment.
- Experience with Monitoring tools (Dynatrace, CA APM or similar).
- Experience implementing technical and functional API monitoring system.
- Knowledge in OAuth 2.0, JWT, OpenId, SAML, Mutual TLS.
- Knowledge in RESTful API design and implementation.
- Knowledge in running performance tests and analyzing the results.
- Knowledge in Mule Standalone, CloudHub or Runtime Fabric is a plus.
- Knowledge in ELK stack and Kafka is a plus.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak with any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 813-261-4232 or email@example.com.