MuleSoft Developer - Denver, CO - Limited-Term - $90k-100k The Role
The Senior Developer has responsibilities across the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from business requirements to support but is primarily focused on development activities. Some day to day responsibilities include working with business analysts and customers to understand requirements, applying secure programming techniques, performing unit testing, configuration management, source code control, deployment and release management, to name a few. As applications reach the sunset stage, the Senior Developer is also expected to participate in planning efforts around replacement, modernization, and operates at the Line of Business level.Essential Duties & ResponsibilitiesTechnical Evaluation
- Use development and testing tools for application management; prepare reports; streamline development processes.
- Conduct code reviews with team developers.
- Request infrastructure resources required to support development or testing platforms for applications. Resources will include servers, storage, networking, etc.
- Participate in the Technical Advisory committee; understand the technical scope of changes being proposed provide estimates for development.
Application Development & Support
- Coordinate project reporting and tracking through standardized tools.
- Provide assistance to the project managers, development managers, and technical teams.
- Consult with Solution Architects, Solution Engineers, and others as appropriate to design applications in line with OIT strategies (e.g., Cloud First, Mobile First, Secure Colorado, etc.).
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Customers, Project Managers, and others as appropriate to assist in the creation of estimates and timelines.
- Develop applications in line with business requirements using Agile or Waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Perform coding (in-house applications) or configuration management (COTS applications) in accordance with standards and best practices and further minimize defects through disciplined unit testing.
- Coordinate update releases and other system changes, contribute to the implementation of break/fix solutions, and update documentation and configuration information related to changes as needed throughout the life cycle.
- Organize, build, and validate all segments of the code related to a specific build (release) for final User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure development activities within the position's scope of responsibility are consistent with established service portfolio policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Determine the best approach in the development of an application's code to meet the customer's current requirements and anticipate future enhancement needs.
- Identify and recommend changes to development policies, processes, templates and standard operating procedures to improve the overall quality of work being delivered.
- Collaborate across a matrix management environment with other developers and other OIT department staff as needed. Must understand lines of authority and follow protocol to engage other resources.
- Find unique ways to resolve issues in the development process to meet the requirements of the customers and lead to the most efficient implementation possible.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer in progressively more complex assignments with experience managing requirements for software application development, service delivery, and customer satisfaction, or relevant experience in an IT applications/solutions delivery role.
- Documented proficiency working on development platforms using multiple programming languages. (Provided via copies of performance evaluations, letters of reference, etc.)
- Documented proficiency working collaboratively with teams across the software development life cycle. (Provided via copies of performance evaluations, letters of reference, etc.)
- Familiarity with delivering application prototypes and pilots in various project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Familiarity with using Application Programming Interfaces to integrate systems or data sources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of application design, development, testing, integration, and support within an SDLC framework.
- Ability to successfully resolve application defects and document solutions within a knowledge base
- Develop and maintain all database objects that receive and parse incoming data from external and internal data sources.
- Develop and maintain all API objects that will facilitate communication between DCPHR systems and other external and internal systems.
- Agile Methodology using DevSecOps and integration experience and Mulesoft API integration (3+ years)
- net C# web forms programming knowledge, MVC, Entity Framework (5+ years)
- Web Technologies: REST, JSON (3+years)
- SQL programming and design (5+ years)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak with any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 813-261-4232