Omnichannel Ops Manager wanted for a major pharmaceutical organisation in Brussels. Historically they brought 1 product on the market every 5 years. In the coming 5 years they are planning to bring 5 products to the market. For this reason they are undergoing a massive digital transformation (CRM & Marketing Automation). When the products are ready to be launched - they want their departments to be fully supported by using the best tools!
Here below are some of the most important accountabilities:
- Acting as point of contact / trusted partner to support the departments OmniChannel operational initiatives
- Understand our stakeholders, associated health ecosystems, needs and wants, attitudes and beliefs, behaviors, country particularities and the role of the company. As well as showing genuine interest in and proactively keeping up to date on these subjects.
- Challenge the status quo and have an entrepreneurial attitude to get things done by creating a shared vision and bringing people along to embed Omni Channel thinking and co-creation of patient journey and campaign design
- Constructively collaborate with IT, medical, legal and compliance teams
- Apply marketing principles including among others like stakeholder segmentation, targeting, profiling, mass customization, content management and campaign planning and evaluation.
- Display hard digital skills both to create differentiated End-to-End Omni Channel solutions (SEO, Veeva CRM (Approved Email, Engage, Webinar), 3rd party media campaigns, ROI tracking).
- As a capability owner of the marketing functionalities of their CRM, you will be responsible to coordinate and align requirements for the CRM run release, ensure consistency on the functionality usage and data quality as well as drive training and launches of new functionalities to the users
- Understand and utilize reporting & analytics to continuously evaluate digital tactics in order to challenge and optimize stakeholder value & impact
- Digital hard skills - Assuming the majority of future engagement strategies will be digital, hands-on expertise in this area remains key. They include among others SEO, SEA, customer experience design, IT affinity (web services, html, etc), mobile devices, internet
- Innovation mindset - Innovation especially in the digital space will be a critical asset. Experience with new value propositions, engagement approaches as well as with innovation methodologies are a necessity. Strong connections or experiences outside Pharma in this domain are an asset
- Outstanding execution & project management skills - This includes stakeholder management & networking, change management, planning & status tracking, risk/issue management
- CRM system knowledge & affinity - Interest in technology and related applications, including utilization of digital channels & media. Working knowledge of CRM-like systems (esp. Salesforce.com) is a strong plus
- Analytical skills with main focus on business case analysis and insights generation linked to channel performance
- Health ecosystem - Experience with the health ecosystem is considered a plus in order to understand the stakeholders, their needs & wants that are subject to our engagement strategies
- Effective communication and presentation skills, including advanced English language capabilities
- Team worker
- Willingness to travel
In return you'll be getting a competitive salary, work with the best tools in the industry, be surrounded by supportive professionals that are eager to make the world a better place. They are also offering a stable and financially healthy environment where you can develop your career to new heights.
Send your CV today to email@example.com
or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
When you think you're not eligible for the job, contact me for an informal chat to discuss your career opportunities.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.