Salesforce Technical Architect
Location- Remote (London Office)
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £85k-£90k
Our Client are entering an extremely exciting phase in its progression of the organisation. They are looking to introduce a brand new approach to using data and technology. To strengthen the organisation, they are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to lead and support the development of the new platform.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining the Technical Architecture showing various aspects of customer engagement, data processing, integrations, analytics and insights
- Responsible for working with internal customers and senior stakeholders to define and agree road maps that align business capabilities with technology solutions
- Experience of working with waterfall, agile and hybrid development teams
- Strong technical background with hands-on technical expertise and experience in leading technical teams across various technologies such as Salesforce, Workday, Pardot, SQL Server, ETL Tools (SSIS, Boomi), MDM, Data warehouse, Reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau), Azure/AWS Services and DevOps Toolsets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience of major business transformation programmes, including Digital Transformation
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities