Senior BI Engineer: Greater NYC Company:
This company is in the information services industry and they take data and turn it into something that helps other businesses succeed. They empower different businesses to create their own decisions based off of the visualization and guide strategies they provide. This company provides their employees with the tools to develop and growth personally and professionally. Location:
Greater NYC Responsibilities:
- Develop dashboard POCs to understand and meet client requirements
- Collaboration with different teams including data scientists, engineers, analysts to provide the best practice
- Build complex data visualizations
You will need to be detail oriented, have good communication skills, as well as possess the ability to create strong relationships. Qualifications:
- Building and deploying dashboards in Tableau
- 5+ years of experience in building and managing BI solutions
- Knowledge of Tableau Server best practices
- Building dashboards with AWS Redshift and Google Big Query
If interested you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply through this Ad or contact me at email@example.com to take advantage of this highly sought-after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Tableau Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Tableau market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tableau jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Tableau market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org