Salesforce Consultant/Product Owner
Location- Remote (London Office)
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
This organisation focuses on the future generation. The organisation are looking for a Salesforce Product Consultant (SPC) who will specialise in the design, development, integration and delivery of their core product. This is a hands-on role initially, that will evolve over time to be a lead role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and champion a product that is shaking-up the industry. In addition, to be mentored by a team of world-class founders and adviser's. Key responsibilities
- Develop solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfil user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases
- Working with consulting partners to bridge the gap between business problems and technical solution
- Experience defining strategy, understanding clients' business process, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and patters and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience
- com certifications. Specifically: Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Experience working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com applications to different clients at the enterprise level
- Experience with Development technologies including Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura and Web Components), Migration tools, REST APIs, SOQL and web services Background with technical architecture and security concepts (integration patterns, architecture styles, data security)
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities