Salesforce Technical Architect - New York City - 150-175kAn internationally leading financial advisory and asset management firm is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to innovate the design of a greenfield project.The CompanyThis company has deeply rooted relationships worldwide and is one of the world's largest advisory-focused firm to date. They are looking for someone with senior/lead experience in software developing to move up into an architect position to be in charge of the design and build of the greenfield project at hand. Role & Responsibilities
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Responsible for the design and build of Company's Greenfield Salesforce systems
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com products to drive solution architecture
- Will eventually manage development team
- BS / MS in Computer Science or relevant engineering field
- 5+ years of experience working in Salesforce.com with full lifecycle implementations
- 1+ year of experience with integrations third party applications
- Experience in building applications using Lightning Web Components, Lightning, APEX, Visualforce and UI related coding technologies
- Experience in solutioning enterprise wide CRM solutions for enterprise
- Certification Salesforce Platform Developer 401 or Salesforce Advanced Developer 501 will be a huge plus
This company offers small, collaborative teams in an intellectually challenging environment. Operating with a flat management structure in which everyone contributes, employees voice's are heard and lasting relationships are formed.
If interested, please contact me at (314)-707-3865 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.