Salesforce Technical Architect-Dallas, TX
An end-user client in the Dallas Area is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their team. The role will need someone with outstanding leadership skills and a positive demeanor.
What You Will Do
In the role you will be responsible for the entire SDLC. You will work close with the development team to project managed and make sure all projects are delivered on time. You will lead technical requirement sessions and will be the liaison of the stakeholders to the more technical side of the team. Overall, you will be responsible for showcasing the talent and potential of the development team in a customer-centric fashion.
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years designing solutions on Salesforce
- Experience designing or implementing Salesforce Communities
- Experienced designing in Lightning
- Experienced with Flows, Guided Actions, and Salesforce declarative development
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team leader
The company offers a competitive benefits package including Health, Vision, and Dental.
If this seems like the career for you, send your CV to Kate Murray at K.firstname.lastname@example.org