Senior Tableau Analyst - Boston, MA The Company:
Our client is a global leader in the travel industry located in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the world. They are looking for a highly experienced Tableau Analyst to analyze and interpret data trends and communicate effective insights to business stakeholders and executives. This individual should be a creative problem solver with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze customer behavior to understand most compelling content by Product
- Analyze any spikes & dips in KPIs and drive insights and recommendations to support channel growth
- Work with data teams to create projects to bring in new data points for analysis and reporting
- Create & maintain reporting dashboards for web and email KPIs
- 3+ years of Tableau experience and creating data structures, quantitative analysis, data visualizations, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as data or business analyst
- 3+ years of working in SQL Database/Data warehouse environment
- 2+ years of experience on Adobe website tools
- Experience with Alteryx, Snowflake, Python, R, etc. preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Data, Applied Statistics, Math or Computer Science field
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com