Salesforce Solution Architect - Remote
I am currently working on a fully remote role with a major Salesforce end user specialising in banking based in Knutsford who are looking for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to join their existing team. Within the role you will be responsible for the overall technical design and integrity of the multichannel Salesforce system configuration and help drive the ongoing development of the company. This is a great opportunity to get involved with some of the latest and technologies in the market!
If you are looking to step into a role that offers project management opportunities this is the role for you! Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- To be the technical lead on Projects, Change and BAU activity.
- To project manage developments including planning, co-ordination, testing and implementation of software amendments and upgrades, to ensure successful implementation to the live system.
- To act as the key point of contact for liaising with Salesforce, partners, and IT team.
- To develop the uptake and use of Salesforce via regular liaison with SME's, Continuous Improvement Board and the provision of advice, guidance, and support to system users.
- To undertake special projects and any other duties that may be assigned commensurate with the responsibility of the post.
- Certification in Salesforce Admin (ADM201), Salesforce Developer (401) and Salesforce Consultant (Con 201)
- Certification in or working towards either Technical Architect, Application Architect or System Architect.
- Hands on experience of Solution Design and implementation across various industries and using various Salesforce products.
- Working knowledge of Pardot, Communities, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud experience is necessary
- Be a Strong communicator with problem solving skills and have a strong understanding of excellent Customer Experiences.
- Health insurance and dentalcare
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Flexibility on remote working
If you would be interested to find out more then apply below or get in touch with Jack Pickerell to speed up your application at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.