Location- Remote (London Office)
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
This organisation is a Platinum partner organisation. It is Actively recruiting for a MuleSoft Developer role in London.
This organisation is offering a very competitive salary, in addition to various generous benefits. Key responsibilities
- Meet client team to gather, develop, or review business requirements
- Develop integration solutions to meet the requirements using components of the MuleSoft Any point Platform, including Design Centre, Any point Studio, API Manager, Data Weave, Message Queue, and assets from the Any point Exchange.
- Use RAML to define APIs
- Provide technical documents for reference/maintenance
- Collaborate with team for code review and unit testing
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation and application bug fixes
- Demonstrated basic proficiency with the MuleSoft Any point Platform
- The individual should possess a valid MuleSoft certification, or have imminent plans to complete the MuleSoft 4 Certified Developer exam.
- Working knowledge of deployment process and tools for source control, automated build and testing
- Experience leveraging continuous integration and continuous deployment as part of the development lifecycle including tools such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile methodology
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and frameworks
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities