I am looking for an experienced Mulesoft professional to play a Lead role at our customer. Within this role you will be a product expert and tasked with he responsibility of managing a team of analysts, developers, testers and/or engineers to drive project delivery.
Role & Responsibilities (include but not limited too)
- Gather, understand and clarify complex business requirements
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Support the integration environment and solutions as well as support of business-critical integration solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ Years experience with Mulesoft, 5+ Years Integration
- Experience with Mule 4 is mandatory
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxie
- Minimum of one valid Mulesoft Certification
- Lucrative Primary and Secondary benefits
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies
- SME & Enterprise project opportunity.
- Career progression paths
To find out more / apply please register your interest with Cherry Harris - email@example.com. Interviews will be starting immediately.
At this time we can only consider candidates with full working rights in Australia.