Senior Salesforce Administrator-Dallas, TX-$90k
A client located right outside the Dallas area is looking for a Senior Salesforce Admin to join their team.
- Facilitate and Support modifications to Salesforce Cloud
- Perform day to day admin tasks such as creating workflows and automations
- Perform data integration, write Queries, and develop/deploy reporting solutions
- Maintain documentation for all supported systems
- Assist interfaces between Mulesoft and Salesforce
- Minimum of 3 years in IT and 2 years in Salesforce
- Minimum of 2 years as either an Administrator or Analyst within Salesforce
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification is Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Experience with Pardot, Mulesoft, and Financial Force Preferred
This position has a competitive compensation package and great benefit plans. There is currently remote flexibility for this role, but it will be in an office setting. If this sounds like a good fit please send your CV to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.