Strategic Business Change Manager-
Location- Remote (London Office)
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
This organization is seeking an experienced individual to join Shared Operations in the role of Strategic Business Change Manager. The purpose of this role is to successfully lead and shape the strategic change agenda for the department.
This organization is offering a very competitive salary, in addition to various generous benefits. Key responsibilities
- Manage and co-ordinate the Shared Operations change roadmap, handling changes as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits.
- Take an active role in project managing the portfolio. End-to-end ownership of all parts of the project lifecycle from ideation/initiation and estimating through to design, execution and benefit realisation.
- Act as an internal consultant, working closely with relevant partners, in order to quickly understand issues and help lead the identification, definition and implementation of the solution.
- This candidate must have experimental change experience
- 10+ years capital market and change experience
- Project management/programme management experience as well as business analyst experience
- Must have Salesforce implementation experience
- Capital market background
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities